We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ouale is separated. Pour the oil over the yolks and mix well. Whisk the egg whites with a pinch of salt. Add the sugar and mix until you get a hard and shiny foam. Pour the yolks and mix gently. At the end, incorporate the flour mixed with ground walnuts, ness and chocolate balls, mixing lightly with a spatula.
Pour the composition into a tray (24 cm in diameter) lined with baking paper and bake on medium heat for about 25-30 minutes. The top is lightly browned and comes off the edge of the tray. Remove the top on a grill and leave to cool.
The broken chocolate pieces are put in a bowl together with sour cream and coffee. Melt over low heat, taking care not to boil. Set aside and mix, then refrigerate for at least 1 hour, until the cream cools and hardens. Then mix until you get a fluffy cream.
If it does not harden enough, if it completely refuses to harden, add 1 cream hardener.
Put the cream over the cooled countertop. We uniform and let it cool until ready coffee jelly.
We hydrate the gelatin in a few tablespoons of cold water.
After preparing the coffee, let it cool and strain it through a fine sieve (if you prepare it in a filter, skip this stage). Add gelatin and mix. Refrigerate until well cooled and begins to thicken.
Around the countertop we put the ring from the detachable tray in which we baked or made one of a piece of aluminum foil. Pour over the jelly composition, which is still liquid, then let it cool until it hardens very well.
Remove the ring around the worktop and portion as desired.
Cold cheesecake with coffee jelly
In a saucepan, boil the milk and sugar, and as soon as it starts to boil, add the coffee. Let it simmer for 5 minutes, then turn off the heat and leave on the stove for 10 minutes. Prepare the gelatin following the instructions on the envelope. Strain the milk with the coffee, add the gelatin and boil it once more, then pour everything into a tray and put it in the fridge to stabilize.
In a bowl mix the cheese with honey, orange peel and brown sugar, beat with a mixer or a whisk. Keep the whipped cream cold before putting it in a bowl and beating it until it stabilizes. After the whipped cream is beaten and the cream cheese is incorporated, we can mix these two bases and obtain a homogeneous cream. We break the biscuits with a rolling pin.
As soon as everything is ready, we start plating. We can use a more spectacular glass. At the base of the glass we put crushed biscuits, then, with the help of a poche bag or a spoon, we put the cream cheese, over which we place the diced coffee jelly. Decorate and leave in the fridge for at least 60 minutes before serving, it would be preferable to stay overnight in the refrigerator.
Strawberry jelly cake
Strawberry jelly cake is a real challenge for any housewife, but it looks spectacular. A recipe that everyone likes.
1. Cut the strawberries in half, sprinkle a tablespoon of powdered sugar over them and put them in a sieve. The juice it leaves is used to syrup the top.
2. Mix the egg whites with a pinch of salt until they harden, then add the sugar and vanilla sugar. Gradually add the yolks, oil and flour mixed with cocoa and baking powder. The composition obtained is divided into two.
3. Line a tray with baking paper and place the first half of the composition. Bake for about 15 minutes. The same is done with the second countertop.
4. Meanwhile, prepare the cream: mix the mascarpone cream well with a few tablespoons of milk, then add 50 ml of liquid cream and sugar.
5. Separately, mix the rest of the cream with the powdered sugar and the hardener. It is then incorporated into the mascarpone cream, after which the strawberries are added.
6. Place the first top on a plate, syrup with the juice left by the strawberries and grease with mascarpone cream.
7. Prepare the jelly: melt the gelatin with 3 tablespoons of water and let it soak. Then add a tablespoon of sugar and 150 ml of water and put on the fire.
8. Cut the strawberries into small pieces and pour the cooled jelly over them. Place over mascarpone cream, then cover with top number 2.
9. Prepare the icing by mixing all the ingredients in a saucepan. Put them on the fire and let them boil. After it has cooled, place it on the counter and let the cake cool.
First of all, you must have a cake ring or the removable walls of a baking tin. The circle is placed on a plate.
Grind the biscuits and mix well with 2-3 tablespoons of yogurt until moist (you can also use melted butter, but this time I used yogurt. then press well with the back of a spoon, so the cake top is ready.
Whip the whipped cream with the mixer for 5-7 minutes on high speed until it becomes a hard whipped cream.
In a bowl mix the yogurt with the vanilla sugar, and in another bowl mix the cheese with the powdered sugar.
Yogurt cream, cream cheese and whipped cream are easily combined in a large bowl, using a spoon, then pour over the cookie sheet, level well with a spoon and refrigerate.
Let's make coffee jelly to put on top of the cake
To make the jelly that is placed on top of the cake without baking, we have 2 options:
1. The crushed gelatin sachet is soaked in 100ml of cold water for 10 minutes. 200ml of water is heated and instant coffee is dissolved in it (you can also make natural coffee, which you can then strain to soak). Dissolve the soaked gelatin in the hot coffee, if necessary heat the saffron a little until all the gelatin dissolves. When the liquid has cooled, place it on top of the cake, then put it in the fridge for another 2-3 hours until it cools completely.
2. Make 200ml of coffee (either natural coffee or hot water and instant coffee). The contents of the quick-setting jelly sachet are mixed with 1 tablespoon of sugar and 100ml of cold water, then added to the coffee and the liquid is boiled for 2-5 minutes according to the instructions on the sachet. When the jelly starts to cool and become gelatinous, pour it lightly over the cake using a spoon, then keep the cake in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
Thus the cake without baking with cream cheese and coffee jelly is ready. You can make it in the morning to eat in the evening, and it can also be used as a birthday cake.
S pecial a rad
Culinary blog Culinary Recipes For All recommends, for the hot days of August, a light, summer, refreshing and energizing cake and last but not least, easy to prepare: cake with coffee, chocolate and gooseberry jelly.
- pt. countertop - 8 eggs, 8 tablespoons sugar, 8 tablespoons oil, 5 tablespoons milk, 9 tablespoons flour, 2 sachets of baking powder, 1 teaspoon mango powder, ½ teaspoon anise, cinnamon and ginger powder for cream 1–3 tablespoons granulated nescafe, 200 ml whipped cream for cream 2- 100 g milk chocolate, 200 ml extra cream 1 sachet of gooseberry jelly, 50 g granulated almonds
For the top, mix the egg yolks with the sugar until it melts, add the oil, ginger, anise, cinnamon, mango powder, then the flour with the baking powder and milk. Whisk the egg whites and lightly incorporate them into the yolk composition. In a tray lined with baking paper spread the composition.
Put in the preheated oven, over medium heat, approx. 20-25 min. (toothpick test) Cool and cut ½.
Prepare the cream 1 mix the whipped cream with the nes. For cream 2, mix the grated chocolate with the whipped cream. Prepare the gooseberry jelly according to the instructions on the package and put it in the fridge until it starts to harden a little.
On a plate on which we put parchment paper we place 1 sheet of countertop, on top we spread the cream 1.
Spread the jelly over and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
We put the cake on a plate. Place the second sheet on the counter, spread cream 2 and sprinkle with almonds. Put in the fridge until the next day.
Cake with orange cream and cream jelly - a
Fruit cake - a wonderful dessert, prepared with sponge cake, fruit and cream jelly! We really liked it: the light and delicious orange cream and the gentle cream jelly form an exceptional combination. Jelly cake lovers will be delighted! Prepare the jelly cream: beat the cream with the sugar. Cream Jelly 3 recipes: Jelly and jam cookies, Orange jelly muffins, Cream cake and pineapple jelly. The jelly packets are each made with 300 ml of water, left to cool, then refrigerated for 3-4 hours.
The history of the appearance and the recipe for a refined cake & quotS broken glass & quot with cream. After the strawberry jelly is frozen, beat the sour cream with vanilla and sugar. Cake & ldquoTrio & rdquo & # 8211 & # 8211 & # 8211 It consists of slices of multicolored fruit jelly and basic cream. There are recipes for condensed milk. INGREDIENTS FOR FRUIT JELLY: 300 g cherries.
Summer Desserts, Dietary Recipes, Health. Whip the whipped cream. Stir in the remaining vanilla.
Divide half the amount of extra quality meringue and raspberries into. We put here the biscuits and the marmalade (jelly).
Cake with sheets and jelly
This one cake with sheets and jelly it is as tasty as it is spicy and tender, to the taste of the whole family.
I know you may not like preparing sheets for cakes, but it's easy. I baked two sheets at a time, and the cream doesn't last longer than making a semolina with milk. Sheet cakes they are economical, many portions come out of them and they taste very good.
This one cake with sheets and jelly it will please the little ones, it is very fragrant and tender. You can prepare it with them and have fun. It's a spooky cake, so I wholeheartedly recommend it.
Preparation time: 1 h 30 min Nr. servings: 35 Complexity: medium
Ingredients Cake with sheets and jelly:
- dough for 4 sheets (sheet size 26 x 18 cm):
- 12 lg oil
- 12 lg water (milk)
- 8 lg sugar (if you want sweeter, you can supplement)
- 3 lg cocoa
- 1/2 lgta baking soda
- 400 wheat flour (+ 50 g if needed)
- 200 gr gray
- 1 l milk
- 150 gr sugar
- 150 gr butter
- lemon peel
- 1 fir lemon grass
- raspberry jelly:
- 400 gr frozen raspberries
- 4 lg sugar
- colored jellies (shit)
Preparation Cake with sheets and jelly:
The sheets are being prepared. They come out very young and taste good, you can adapt them to any cake.
In a bowl, measure and put 12 lg of oil, 12 lg of milk, 8 lg of sugar. Mix the composition well until you no longer feel the sugar. Add sifted flour with baking soda and cocoa. Mix, kneading towards the end a malleable, fine and homogeneous dough. If necessary, you can supplement with another 50 grams of flour.
The dough is divided into 4 portions, approximately equal. Each stretches in a thin layer, in a rectangular shape (depending on the tray of each). I usually leave the first portion larger, quickly stretch the sheet and cut the edges. Add the remaining dough to the next portion and so on.
Prick the dough from place to place. I use a pastry comb, it works faster.
Bake the sheets, two by two, in the preheated oven, at 170 degrees C, for 10-12 minutes *.
(* depending on the oven of each, the time may vary).
After baking, the sheets are removed and left to warm.
Prepare the raspberry jelly. The raspberries together with the sugar are passed finely with a blender, then strained through a fine sieve. Put the resulting sauce in a bowl, on the fire and leave until it starts to boil, then set aside. Raspberries contain a lot of pectin, so you don't need to add starch or anything.
Lemon grass or citronella, or lemon grass, is an aromatic, perennial plant with sharp, long leaves. It has the appearance of a broad-leaved herb, closely resembles green garlic and has a special lemon flavor. It is also used as a medicinal plant, having anti-cancer properties. In addition, there are over 55 species of lemongrass, all of which retain the lemon flavor. (source gustos.ro)
The cream was prepared this way. Press a lemon grass thread with a knife. If you don't want to, you can definitely give it up.
Put the milk in a bowl, on the fire, adding the lemon grass, then in the rain the semolina. Bring to the boil, stirring constantly. When it becomes dense and creamy, remove the lemon grass, add the sugar, lemon peel and cook for a few more minutes. Add the butter, mixing well to homogenize the cream, then remove from the heat and leave to cool. Add a few colored jelly cubes over the cream.
Prepare a baking tray corresponding to the size of the sheets. Place a baking sheet, then a sheet of cake. Pour 1/3 of the cream, level lightly, then put raspberry jelly on top. Place another sheet of cake, and cream, and jelly and so on until it ends with the last sheet of cake.
Cover with another baking paper, press lightly to place the sheets and cream well, and put in the fridge in the refrigerator until the next day.
The next day it is portioned and enjoyed with great appetite. It is a cake that melts in the mouth, flavored with lemon, raspberry.